203-973-7483 203-973-7483

Law Offices of Douglas R. Penn LLC - Blog


Recent Blog Posts

How to Get the Green Card Through a PERM Labor Certification

One common way an employer can sponsor an employee is through the labor certification process. A labor certification case is extremely complex, so any employer thinking about this type of case should talk to a qualified immigration lawyer. Many of the “rules” are agency memos or FAQs and they change with very little notice. This Read More